Skiing, snowmobiling, surfing, fishing or biking… experience your favorite sport (or try a new one) with these exciting outdoor adventure packages! Getting active outdoors on a getaway not only helps you burn off those extra calories you tend to ingest while on vacation, it can be a great way to inspire bonding experiences with friends and family.
Consider these outdoor adventure packages in the western United States:
Ski & Snowboard Package: Grouse Mountain Lodge in Whitefish, Montana
Enjoy lodging in a standard room, plus an adult lift ticket for skiing at Whitefish Mountain Resort and transfers from the local airport (or Amtrak station or downtown Whitefish) with this package that’s ideal for avid ski and snowboard enthusiasts! Take a break from the slopes and enjoy the gorgeous mountain scenery on a snowmobile ride or snowshoe tour, or any other winter outdoor activities available near this Montana resort area.
King Salmon Fishing Adventure Package: Alaska Sportsman’s Lodge near Anchorage, Alaska
Anglers will appreciate how many services and amenities are included in this Alaska fishing package:
- Fly-outs in float equipped aircraft to fish nearby streams
- One guide per two clients
- US Coast Guard and Alaska Dept. Fish & Game licensed guides
- All necessary fishing gear, rods, and reels
- Fully stocked fly tying bench
- Delicious meals, beverages, beer, and wine
- Professional vacuum sealing and preparation of salmon for shipment home.
- National Park Service use fees
- Use of hot tub that overlooks the river and Katmai National Park
- Linens, comforter, private bath with hot & cold running water
- Daily maid service for your cabin
Also included in this fishing package is airfare from Anchorage to the more remote Alaska Sportsman’s Lodge on Naknek River.
Take a Hike (or Bike!): Day’s Hotel in San Diego, California
With this two-night package, you’ll be inspired to hit the trails with a lightweight backpack filled with peanuts, granola bar, water, energy drink, sunscreen and a local map to the best hiking and biking trails around urban San Diego. Indeed, you don’t have to set out to the backcountry for adventure — enjoy city outdoor activities on vacation, too!