Summer is finally here and the 4th of July is right around the corner. Spend Independence day with your family in San Diego. Jam packed full of theme parks, beaches, and spectacular fireworks displays, San Diego is the perfect place for you and your family.
Cool Rate Package: Best Western Hacienda in San Diego, CA.
Don’t let the 4th of July being on a Wednesday put a damper on your vacation plans. This year the Best Western Hacienda is offering a ‘Star Spangled, Cool Rate.” From July 1-5th you and your family can stay at the Best Western Hacienda, for a cool $129 a night! With this unbeatable rate, you can enjoy more fun filled activities with your family.
- Beautiful guest accommodations
- Full American breakfast for two
- Discounted parking (50% off)
Located in the heart of Historic Old Town, as a guest, you will truly experience San Diego’s history. As you explore Old Town, you will revisit the history San Diego as you stroll through Heritage Park. If you’re feeling hungary, taste the flavor of San Diego’s Mexican cuisine in any of the dozes of restaurants, all within walking distance. Feeling adventurous? Take your family on a ghost tour of the Whaley House, which is said to be one of California’s most haunted places. As the sun sets on the 4th of July, hop on the trolley and catch Independence Day fireworks.
- Big Bay Boom: Port of San Diego. This 12th annual fireworks spectacular is sure to impress. Fireworks are displayed on four barges in the San Diego Bay. The show starts at 9pm.
- Into The Blue: Sea World San Diego. Spend the day at Sea World San Diego and end your night with a beautiful fireworks show from inside the park. The soundtrack of this fireworks presentation features the beautiful orchestral music of Sea World’s Shamu Show, Blue Horizon. The show starts at 9:30pm
- Mission Bay Yacht Club. Catch the 28th annual fireworks show hosted by the Mission Bay Yacht Club. The show starts at 9pm.