It’s no fun working day in and day out during the summer. Sometimes it feels like everyone is on vacation, except you. Well, now is the time to treat yourself. Pack up, hop in the car and have a romantic weekend and relax with that special someone.
Here at Getaway Packages, we have plenty of romantic weekend vacation packages to choose from. This summer, make a plan for a romantic weekend in Los Angeles. This world famous metropolis is jam-packed full of activities and sightseeing destinations. Check out the “Romance Package” and “Your Vacation, Our Vacation” packages at the Terranea Resort.
Romance Package: Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Rekindle your love with the Romance Package at the beautiful, oceanfront Terranea Resort. Just minutes away from downtown Los Angeles, the Terranea is located in the gorgeous Rancho Palos Verdes. Capture breathtaking views of California’s coast from your Ocean View room.
The romance package includes:
- Overnight accommodations in an Ocean View room
- Sparkling wine and strawberries
- Rose petal bath
- Breakfast for two at Catalina Kitchen or breakfast in bed (room service), daily
- Daily resort fee
Your Vacation, Our Desintation: Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Romance with American Express has it’s perks! When you pay with your American Express Card, you will earn DOUBLE American Express Membership REWARDS and a complimentary room upgrade!
- 20% off our best available rate
- Upgrade, based on availability at check-in
- Early check-in and late check-out, based on availability
- Double Points, if enrolled in the Amex Membership Rewards Program for all stays through 2013!
L.A. has more to offer than being home to famous celebrities. The city boasts some of the most world-renowned museums. Create an educational and memorable experience with your special someone by visiting museums.
The Paul J Getty Museum, originally opened in the early 1970’s, and features dozens of fascinating pieces of visual art, amazing architecture, and beautiful gardens. The Getty has two locations in the Los Angeles Area for you to explore.
The featured exhibits this summer include:
- Gustav Klimt: The Magic of Line:
July 3–September 23, 2012
- Drama and Devotion: Heemskerck’s “Ecce Homo” Altarpiece from Warsaw
June 5, 2012–January 13, 2013
- Heaven, Hell, and Dying Well: Images of Death in the Middle Ages
May 29–August 12, 2012
- In Focus: Picturing Landscape
May 22–October 7, 2012
- The Getty Research Institute: Recent Print Acquisitions
April 7–September 2, 2012
- Portraits of Renown: Photography and the Cult of Celebrity
April 3–August 26, 2012
- Herb Ritts: L.A. Style
April 3–August 26, 2012
- The Life of Art: Context, Collecting, and Display
February 7, 2012–Ongoing