Getting away with gal pals is one of the best ways any woman can recharge and regroup and return to “real life” feeling relaxed and refreshed. Add in some spa treatments and perhaps some fitness classes, yoga or outdoor hikes, and you’ve got the makings for a brilliant girlfriend getaway!
Consider these spa vacation packages with wellness components for your next trip with just the girls:
Girlfriend Getaway Package at Oxford Hotel in Denver, Colorado
This hip hotel in Denver’s LoDo district has a bunch of great inclusions for the ladies:
- Overnight accommodation in a Queen/Queen or Parlour Suite
- Chocolate Truffles and Bubbly
- Choice of a 50-minute Papaya Pineapple Facial or 50-minute Swedish Massage
- A Signature Martini in the iconic Cruise Room Bar to start your evening
- 24-hour Town Car Service within a two-mile radius downtown
Balance Package at Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California
With this convenient package you’ll receive a full breakfast buffet for two, access to the resort’s health club, $100 to spend at the Kin Spa (or on-site restaurants) and a late 2 p.m. checkout — so you can stay up late gabbing with friends and sleep in the next day!
Girlfriend Getaway Package at Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans, Louisiana
Book two nights at the famous Hotel Monteleone in the Big Easy and add on this themed package that includes a cocktail in the lovely Carousel Bar, a cocktail-themed walking tour of New Orleans and a 60-minute massage.
Girlfriend Getaway Package at Cranwell Resort in Lenox, Massachusetts
This package would also make a great mother-daughter getaway! It includes the following:
- One night Classic Resort accommodations
- $125 spa credit
- 10% discount on spa treatments
- $70 dining credit at any Cranwell restaurant
- Unlimited fitness classes
- Full use of the Spa at Cranwell with heated indoor pool, whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms and fitness center
- Welcome chocolates
- Discount coupons for the nearby Lee Premium Outlets